Board of Directors
Maceo Lewis III
Midwest Tournament-Marysville Mayhem Tournament- 1st Place Silver Bracket
726 Sports Columbus Classic 16U Runner-Ups
16U Columbus Cobras Pick-up Win #20
Tryout dates are now scheduled. All current players will need to attend at least one tryout. If you have any questions please contact Coach Broskie.
We have Five Tryout Dates set:
Below are the 17U Columbus Cobras Tryout Dates:
1. Saturday July 24th at Ohio Dominican - 2:00-4:00
2. Sunday July 25th at Ohio Dominican- 2:00-4:00
3. Saturday July 31st- 4:00-6:00- at Grove City High School
4. Saturday August 7th-2:00-4:00 at Ohio Dominican.
5. Sunday August 8th- 2:00-4:00 at Ohio Dominican.
All interested candidates must pre register above on this page. Please use this link to register.
1. PBR- Kickoff Classic- DNP
2. Midwest Tournament-Marysville Mayhem Tournament- 1st Place Silver Bracket
3. HERE’S NO CRYING- Xenia Ohio.- (3-1) 3rd Place
4. June- 24th-27th- 726 Sports Tournament-(5-2 ) 2nd Place.
5. July 2nd-5th- Big South Championship-Nashville/Franklin, TN. (3-2) 4th Place
6. July 8th-11th- Battle in the Ville. At West Jefferson H.S. 1st Place- 3-0
7. July 15th-18th- Triple Crown Classic- Sponsored NMC Performance.
Site-Contractors Park-150 Akron Rd
Notes: You will see a sign as you pull in that says "Contractors Park."
Use the address listed here, not the address to the high school itself.
This years Columbus Cobras 16U Roster:
Head Coach- Tim Broskie- email@example.com
Assistant Coach- Doug Roberts
Assistant Coach- Justin Black
Dylan Robinson- West Holmes
Anthony Pickford- Desales
Kean Grady- New Albany
Drew Burleson- Whetstone
Matt Farmer- Teays Valley
Anthony "AJ" Granger- Thomas Worthington
Elijah Griffith-New Albany
Brandon Trout- Watterson
Carter Folian- Desales
Brady Broskie- Dublin Coffman
Landen McFarland- Teays Valley
If you have a twitter account please follow the team. As we get going we will add info to the account. Once we start playing games we will post highlights and stats when players have good games. We will try to promote the players and team next summer.
Columbus Cobras Broskie 16U
Ohio Dominican Panther Valley
Whetstone High School
The Cobras Online Store is now open.
We have a new supplier this year and have made many additions to our store. Welcome to 2Horse Apparel owned and operated by former Cobra parents Matt and Betsy Stewart.
Use the link below to have easy access.
Get your free Kids Guide to the Tokyo Olympics. Over 100 pages of games, puzzles, trivia and more!Download